Add to Cart
About the author:
Having completed his residency at University of Michigan Medical Center at Ann Arbor, James C. Lin, MD is a board-certified practicing urologist for nearly thirty years. As part of the clinical staff at the University of Michigan Medical Center, he wrote Perfect Sex for Men and for the Women Who Love Them. He and his wife have two grown children and live in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Now, he still works as a very active, full-time staff urologist at a highly regarded VA Medical Center, love to provide seminars and public speeches on "How to live a long happy life", "How to overcome stress and depression", "How to exponentially improve personal and industrial productivity", and more...
What is Life?
To Live A Controlled, Realistic, Happy Life
James C. Lin, M.D.
This book has won one first-pace award and one recognition of distinction since its release:
1. The winner of Pinnacle Book Achievement Award as "Best Book in the Category of HOW TO" from North American Bookdealers Exchange (NABE) Spring 2011,
2. As one of the finalists of the da Vinci Eye Award in the Eric Hoffer Award 2011.
Concise and to the point, What is Life? by James C. Lin, MD calls on his vast medical experience to point readers in the right direction to live their life to the fullest. With the goal to help others rediscover the real power of life, he offers this intelligent self-improvement guide that breaks the mold in empowering readers to apply a number of esoteric teachings to their lives so that they might become healthier, happier humans. In forty-six chapters, plus a proactive conclusion, he teaches the importance of daily "self-care" initiatives that directly lead to self-preservation and spiritual harmony. Beginning with understanding the need for change and the nature of life and living, the author's "facts of life" unfold. With chapter titles like "Understand the Purpose of Life-to Live as Well and to Last as Long as Possible" and "How Can We Look Nicer, Feel Better, and Live Longer?" he leaves no stone unearthed in providing an invaluable doctrine of well-being in the modern world.
The power of the message in the Book with no use of additional medication or special diet has generated a great impact on many people's well-being as examples:
1. A 62-year retired general surgeon was able not only to get rid of his 2+-year daily use of 120 mg Prozac but also to stop seeing psychiatrist.
2. A 78-year man with bladder cancer was willing and able to quit his lifelong smoking and eliminate his 4-yr constant use of nasal oxygen inhalation.
3. A 56-yr but 386-pound man was able to shed 71 pounds in 5 months and totally 97 pounds in one year.
4. A 27-yr medical student was able to lose 6 pounds in 10 days after reading and adopting the message and action from the Book.
The message described in the book is loud and clear.
- Publication Date:
- 1419619020 / 9781419619021
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.25" x 8"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Body, Mind & Spirit / Inspiration & Personal Growth