Add to Cart
About the author:
Holly Tse lives in Northern California with her husband and Furball. She is a lifelong environmentalist and has been promoting green causes since she was seven years old and wrote the government to ask what they were doing to stop acid rain.
She is also an ardent cat lover and has spent hundreds of hours playing with cats. She is somewhat abashed to admit this number is probably closer to 2000 hours or 83 full days of her life.
Make Your Own Cat Toys is her first self-published book.
Make Your Own Cat Toys
Saving The Planet One Cat Toy At A Time
If you have ever purchased a fancy cat toy only to find Kitty preferred the bag it came in, this book is for you. Make Your Own Cat Toys shows you how to create new toys from old stuff in minutes. These eco-friendly toys are fast, fun and easy to make so that you spend less time crafting and more time playing.
Highlights of this cheeky and lighthearted book include:
* Over 50 toy ideas to suit the different ways that cats love to play, a new toy for each week of the year
* 25 toys that can be made in 60 seconds or less with no special skills required
* Ideal for new kittens with boundless energy
* A "Lazy Cat" play category for cats with a relaxed approach to playtime
* Beautifully illustrated, it's a purrfect gift for cat lovers
* Plus, plenty of green tips and eco-friendly ideas for you and your pet
Have a blast and save the planet at the same time. Reducing your cat's carbon paw print has never been this much fun
- Publication Date:
- 1440462461 / 9781440462467
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.25" x 8.25"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Pets / Cats / General