Add to Cart
About the author:
Jonathan Handel is an entertainment attorney at TroyGould in Los Angeles, a contributing editor at The Hollywood Reporter and an adjunct faculty member at USC and Southwestern Law Schools.
An Interdisciplinary Bibliography
A must-have for academics and attorneys working in entertainment labor, Entertainment Labor: An Interdisciplinary Bibliography is a 345 page annotated bibliography of over 1,500 books, articles, dissertations, legal cases and other resources dealing with entertainment unions and guilds and select other aspects of entertainment labor.
Also included are:
* Annotations (where necessary to explain the relevance of the book or article)
* Capsule descriptions of legal cases
* Page references (where only a portion of the book or article is relevant)
* URLs (for full-text articles that are available online at no charge)
* A detailed chapter on materials available from the unions and guilds themselves
* A 90-page index
- Publication Date:
- Mar 26 2013
- 1441439781 / 9781441439789
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Performing Arts / Reference