Add to Cart
About the author:
Dr. Mahaney has a M.A. degree in the dual enrollment program for Mental Health Counseling and Marriage and Family Therapy. She earned a B.A. degree in Psychology. Elizabeth has worked with several different types of clients and organizations including; Private Practice , community based programs, grief counseling leading groups, and oncology support teams. Dr. Mahaney is the president of T
* M.A. Degree in Mental Health Counseling and Marriage and Family Therapy.
* B.A. Degree in Psychology from The University of South Florida.
* Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator. Training from The University of South Florida.
* University of Tampa as a transient student and earned a minor in marketing with concentrations in athletics and personal growth.
* Certified as a Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner among other therapeutic applications.
* Ph.D DCH.
* National Certified Counselor (NCC).
* Completed Level 1 Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy.
* Qualified Supervisor for Registered Mental Health Counselor Interns, Marriage and Family Therapy Interns, and Social Worker Interns
* State Approved Clinical Supervisor for B.A. and M.A. Practicum/ Field Study Students.
* Former President of The Missing Piece of Counseling and Well-Being, Inc. A non-profit Organization.
* Founder and President of Real Life, Inc. Real Learning is Found Everywhere.
* Experience working with several different types of clients and organizations including;
*Success for Kids and Families Inc.- a community wrap-around strength based program.
*Kathy's Place- a center for grieving children and families leading both adult and children's groups.
*The Children's Cancer Center bereavement and oncology support team.
*Served as a Board of Director for The Tampa Bay Association for Psychotherapists and affiliated with several professional organizations.
*Member of Chi Sigma IOTA- International Counseling Academic & Professional Honor Society.
* Lifelong Learner!
I Am Me Yippee! A Children's Affirmation Guide
Discovering The Real Me
Dr. Elizabeth Mahaney
I am Me! YIPPEE! is a great psychoeducational coping tool which helps children to build self-esteem by helping them "discover the value of who they are." Children are encouraged to love and believe in themselves, step into their genius and greatness and make a positive contribution to the world.
- Publication Date:
- 1449540449 / 9781449540449
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8" x 10"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Juvenile Nonfiction / Body, Mind & Spirit