Add to Cart
About the author:
Georgina is based in Port Alberni, on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. Georgina Cyr has a private practice as an Herbalist, Animal Communicator, Iridologist, and Natural Health Consultant.
Through incorporating Iridology, Homeopathy, Nutritional Healing, and Energy Healing into her work with people, she became interested in teaching students how to help themselves and others.
* Iridologist - International Iridology Practitioners' Association
* Herbalist - Dominion Herbal College.
* Nutritional Consultant- Living Waters Wellness Center, Sacramento California.
* Touch for Health Practitioner
* Herbs, Health & Nutrition
* Edible and Medicinal Plants of the Northwest
Georgina is an active Member of the following Professional Organizations:
* International Iridology Practitioners' Association
* Iridology Association of Canada
* Health Action Network
* Modern & Traditional Herbalists' Guild
Georgina currently teaches animal communication by correspondence offering several modules to help you to understand your animal companion.
A Journey Through End of Life and Beyond
Cover design or artwork by
A Journey Through End of Life and Beyond takes you on the journey we go through when a loved one, whether animal or human, is terminally ill or has passed away.
The book focuses on our animal companions and their views during the dying process.
Georgina interprets beautiful, profound messages that the animals wish to share with all humans.
These messages have brought deep healing whether one has lost an animal or human loved one.
Georgina delivers the animals loving wisdom, perspectives and experiences of how they feel as they go through the process of permanently leaving their bodies.
Included are many stories from the animals themselves about where they go and how beautiful it is.
Georgina shares with us some of the beautiful and loving messages these animals have for the people they have left behind.
Various healing tools are offered for helping to deal with the pain and also to help find peace and to feel in control of your life again.
Author Georgina Cyr. Editor Carol Erickson. Cover art Rebecca Jones.
- Publication Date:
- 1449565689 / 9781449565688
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8" x 10"
- Full Color
- Related Categories:
- Body, Mind & Spirit / Healing / General