Add to Cart
About the author:
Lee Binz and her husband Matt operate The HomeScholar (http://www.HomeHighSchoolHelp.com). Their mission is helping parents homeschool high school and many of their resources are free. Lee and Matt homeschooled their two children independently for eight years, from elementary through high school graduation. Both boys earned full-tuition scholarships to their first choice university.
Lee is a homeschool consultant working with thousands of parents around the world. Lee has three core beliefs about homeschooling:
* Homeschooling provides the best possible learning environment;
* Every child deserves a college-prep education whether or not they choose to go to college;
* Parents are capable of providing a superior education to their children.
Please visit The HomeScholar website and get resources for every stage of homeschooling junior high and high school.
* Lee's Total Transcript Solution teaches parents how to create high school transcripts for every homeschooling style.
* Her online Gold Care Club is the world's most convenient high school support group.
* You can get a daily dose of high school wisdom from her homeschool blog, The HomeScholar Helper.
Lee can help you homeschool high school with with confidence and joy!
Setting the Records Straight
How to Craft Homeschool Transcripts and Course Descriptions for College Admission and Scholarships
Give Your Homeschooler the Advantage in the High Stakes College Admission Sweepstakes!
Parents who consider homeschooling their children through high school are often consumed by insecurity - "Are we ruining their college chances?" Well, worry no more! When it comes to college admissions and scholarships, homeschoolers have what the colleges are looking for! "Setting the Records Straight" will provide you the tools and information you need to create homeschool records to perfectly document your amazing homeschool education in a way that will demand attention. You CAN craft high school transcripts and records that gain choice college admission and win BIG scholarships.
Lee Binz, The HomeScholar, has helped thousands of parents create outstanding homeschool transcripts and records. Her proven system will teach you how to present your child to colleges in the best possible light. You'll learn:
* How to build a winning homeschool transcript, regardless of your homeschool methods or style.
* How to create credible grades and credits, even if you don't give tests
* How to provide the exact records the colleges are looking for.
"Your transcripts and records were the best organized and documented I have seen." - Bryan Jones, Associate Admissions Director at Seattle Pacific University
"This is a must-read for those of us planning to homeschool through high school. If you are thinking about high school records, this book will answer all your questions!" - Heidi Strawser, The Old Schoolhouse Magazine
"This book was the most VALUABLE tool I've seen on the nuts and bolts of transcripts and course descriptions! You literally answered EVERY question that came to mind." - Lori MacMath, Heart of the Matter Magazine
"With humor, understanding, and simple step-by-step instructions, you'll be encouraged and equipped to consolidate your educational experiences with excellence." - Ann Dunagan, Author of The Mission Minded Family
- Publication Date:
- 1449583555 / 9781449583552
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 7" x 10"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Education / Home Schooling