Add to Cart
Continue to Speednet Books
About the author:
Todd Northrop is the founder and developer of Lottery Post (www.lotterypost.com), which has grown over the years to become the world's largest online community of lottery players, as well as one of the top Internet destinations for those seeking lottery results. Todd launched Lottery Post in 2000, along with another lottery-related Web site, USA Mega (www.usamega.com). Together, the Web sites form a one-two punch of what typical lottery players seek on the Internet. Todd is a technology consultant by trade, holding Director and Senior Management roles at several major consulting firms over his 20+ year career. In addition to development work, he is a writer, speaker/presenter, and entrepreneur. He now runs his own company, Speednet Group, performing consulting work for Microsoft .NET technologies, software application development, Internet Web hosting, and providing lottery and other data feeds for publishers and Web sites. Todd also continues to develop and operate Lottery Post.
Lottery Post 2009 Lottery Results Almanac, United States Edition
Lottery Post's Lottery Results Almanac series is an essential part of every lottery player's library, providing the fundamental data and accurate recounting of past winning numbers that is at the heart of every lottery system.
In this book you will find:
* Every state in the USA with an official lottery (includes Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico).
* Every winning number in the year of 2009 for every game, including games that were only played for part of the year.
* The jackpot amount for each drawing date (for games with a rolling jackpot).
* Detailed information for every game, including game parameters, drawing schedule, drawing method, start or end date for games drawn only part of the year, and Web links for more information.
The lottery results pages were carefully designed to be as clear and legible as possible, so you can find what you're looking for quickly.
You will want to keep this book close at hand and refer to it often.
- Publication Date:
- 0982627203 / 9780982627204
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 7.44" x 9.69"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Games / Gambling / Lotteries