Add to Cart
About the author:
Jason Matthews is the author of novels and How-to guides. How to Make, Market and Sell Ebooks - All for Free is a manual for creating, distributing and selling ebooks without spending money.
He also wrote How to Make Your Own Free Website and Get On Google Front Page. He lives in Pismo Beach, California.
How to Make, Market and Sell Ebooks - All for FREE
Everything for writers who sell ebooks. Desktop publishing (or e-publishing) enables indie authors to keep the bulk of the royalties. Discover the best ways to:
* use social media-build author platform
* format and upload for Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple, Google and others
* convert documents to any format (epub, mobi, pdf and more)
* sell books online
* create a website
* make a blog
* design ebook covers
* rise with SEO (search engine optimization) in Google-Bing
* sell ebooks with PayPal from your own sites on autopilot
* make paperbacks
* use PR (public relations) to get traffic
* and much more.
Packed with information, examples, over 250 links to sites and software to accomplish goals at retailers and your own websites. Simple enough for beginners and relevant to experts who could use extra guidance. Like ten books in one, the only source for what you need to succeed. Updated September 2014.
Subjects include: self publishing, author platform, desktop publishing, e-publishing, kindle publishing, Amazon, Smashwords, Apple iBooks, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, Kobo, Sony, Flipkart, blogging, free websites, indie authors, cover design, ebook store, electronic publishing, how to publish a book and more.
- Publication Date:
- 1451537077 / 9781451537079
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.25" x 8"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Computers / Electronic Publishing