Add to Cart
The Catholic Perspective on Paul
Paul and the Origins of Catholic Christianity
* How did Paul's background as a Jewish rabbi inform his message?
* Did Paul believe that the Church was one, holy, catholic, and apostolic?
* Did Paul hold that we are justified by faith alone?
* Did Paul teach baptismal regeneration?
* Did Paul hold that one might "fall from grace"?
* Did Paul consider himself to be a "priest"?
Discover a theologian who is sacramental, a churchman who is hierarchical, a mystic who is orthodox-a Paul who is Catholic.
- Publication Date:
- 0578050161 / 9780578050164
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Religion / Biblical Studies / Paul's Letters