Add to Cart
Take me back to Ross Books
About the author:
Ms. Spicer-Jacobson, recently listed in "Who's Who in American Women, is well-known author and contributor to several national magazines, including Bestways, Mother Earth News, Vegetarian Times, and Whole Life Times. She is an established health advocate and lecturer, as well as the owner of Deep Roots Trading Company, a natural foods distributor in Pennsylvania.
The Whole Foods Experience - 2nd Edition
Everybody's Guide to Better Eating
Ellen Sue Spicer-Jacobson
Tired of processed foods?
Get back to basics with
The Whole Foods Experience!
"Put it next to Spock and Davis. The Whole Foods Experience is a good deal more than good fun...it's everything you've ever wanted to know about getting your kids to eat what's good for them. Must reading for mothers." - Francis Goulart, author of "Eating To Win"
"Ellen tells us exactly and simply how to preserve the naturalness and flavor without making a lot of work out of it...Simple, straightforward, direct, persuasive without arm-twisting; I like that." - Hindenlt Smith, pediatrician/author "Feed Your Kind Right"
About the book:
What we intended with The WholeFoods Experience is not to do just another cookbook; instead, it's a guidebook for those interested in making an inexpensive, creative transition from processed to whole foods. Processed foods permeate our mass market food stores and include a lot of preservatives and other chemicals that many people wish to do without. This book is designed for those that want to change their lifestyle to one that is filled with natural whole foods. In this one beautifully designed book you will find:
* A complete guide to changing your lifestyle including simple, complete suggestions for every mealtime, as well as a chapter on nutritious nibbling;
* Chatters on whole foods for the allergic and hyperactive;
* Whole foods for babies and expectant mothers;
* A unique and extensive section of references and referrals to organizations, publications, and other sources of information on whole foods;
* Delicious, healthful recipes for every occasion and palate
The Whole Foods Experience was created to help all those who want to begin a new and more wholesome lifestyle with the least possible fuss, muss or bother.
- Publication Date:
- 0894960210 / 9780894960215
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.25" x 8.25"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Cooking / Vegetarian & Vegan