Add to Cart
About the author:
Mirko Cukich has worked in the Computer/ Engineering industry for over 20 years in various different areas from Design/ Development to Software Engineering.
He holds several industry related professional
certifications and is a graduate of the
Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT).
Mirko also runs a Tribute site to Omni magazine:
Mirko L Cukich
The Apple iPad mini, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch have take the world by storm. Everyone young and old wants to own / use one. People are simply mesmerized by all the assorted apps that are available for the various different mobile platforms. But, one of the problems for developers has been how to create the next killer app that everyone wants to download and own.
That's where this book comes into play. App Blanks, now in its second edition has been updated to give you one place to put down all your thoughts and ideas before ever getting into code. By using this workbook you can plan out all the various things that you will need to create your next killer app. The most important thing to do when designing anything is to get the idea out of your head and down on paper as soon as you can. Allowing it to come to life from your minds eye to code.
App Blanks gives you a place to put down all the things you need before coding:
* App Scope / Store Description (Write down the initial details of your app that is going to be built and how will it be worded once its in the iTunes store.)
* Mind Mapping / Notes (Putting down your app ideas using mind mapping allows the design creation to flow into life from concept into prototype design rite before your very eyes.)
* Icon Design (An option to create assorted icons from large to small and compare them with other designs to choose the correct one for your app. Many people don't realize it but, the icon is the first thing people will see when they see your app.)
* iOS Device Layouts (Proportioned iOS device layouts created so you can get an idea of how things will fit on the device screen. Plus, it gives you a place to make your notes on things from colors to little details you might need to jot down when setting things up in code.)
* Additional room for Mind Mapping and Notes (Many times when creating apps we get additional thoughts and ideas. In each devices section, there are additional pages for adding Mind Maps and Notes that might come to mind during the design / development process.)
This book allows you to create your app from start to finish so that you can see what the final product will be like and think about how it will work instead of running into walls when coding without a carefully laid out plan. Plus, once you have all the details put down on paper, it will make bringing your app to life that much more easier and give you a chance to see any problems before you have started coding your app in the first place.
- Publication Date:
- 1453809856 / 9781453809853
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 11"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Computers / Software Development & Engineering / General