Add to Cart
Back To Bookstore
About the author:
Visit www.furyinthegarden.org for details!
Sketchmaster - A Step-By-Step Drawing Guide
Volume One - Basic Concepts & Drawing Aids
Mr. John Pagan
Think you can't draw? Think again! With this step-by-step guidebook You will go from simple shapes, to a cartoon-like character, to simple sketches, Fast!
IT'S LIKE HAVING A PORTABLE ART CLASS AT YOUR FINGER TIPS!
Within these pages you will find:
* Inexpensive Drawing Aids -- A certain child's Item can have you drawing in minutes, the first day you begin to use it!
* How To Draw beginning with a simple smiley face and/or stick-man as a starting point.
* How To use simple comic book style drawings as a step to sketches with greater detail.
* Practice Sheets, Detailed Full-Color Examples, "Dot-By-Dot" Drawing Pages, "Trace" pages, and More!
Unleash the Inner Artist in You!
Become A Sketchmaster Today!
- Publication Date:
- 1453848509 / 9781453848500
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8" x 10"
- Full Color with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Art / Techniques / Drawing