Add to Cart
About the author:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
LarryBlumsack has trained and coached thousands of professionals in the Five Steps for a Professional and Personal Edge included in this book. A seasoned business-to-business matchmaker, he set an average of 100 meetings annually with senior executives in Fortune 1000 companies for his clients.
For more than 45 years, Larry Blumsack has enjoyed successful parallel careers as a speaker, trainer, coach, serial entrepreneur, educator, writer, radio and television host and commentator, and visual and performing artist. Face-to-Face is in his DNA.
Face-to-Face is The Ultimate Social Media
Build business relationships that count! Blumsack shows how to develop the Five Steps to enable you to build professional and personal relationships that count. Face-to-Face is The Ultimate Social Media is a quick read and a very timely next-step to The One Minute Manager. Using a breezy, storytelling style that will grab you and hold your attention the book provides five practical, provocative hands-on-tools and techniques for highly effective face-to-face communication. Blumsack shows how to develop the Five Steps to enable you to attract and hold the attention of a sales prospect, customer, coworker, friend, date-even your child.
"Blumsack's book is a much-needed reminder of the original social medium -- face-to-face connections in real time, with real people. Face-to-Face is The Ultimate Social Media takes the reader on a quest to discover and develop the qualities needed to forge true connection in the workplace and beyond."
-Daniel H. Pink, NY Times and WSJ bestselling author of A Whole New Mind and Drive.
"This book guides you through a simple but powerful process of persuasion that makes it easier for you to make more sales faster, and easier than ever before."
- Brian Tracy, Author of "The Psychology of Selling."
"Blumsack has done a masterful job uniquely illustrating how to put your best socialFACE on."
-Jeff Taylor, Founder, monster.com
"A powerful guide for building business revenue by creating relationships that count! Larry Blumsack opens the door to attaining higher levels of success in business and life."
- Ivan Misner, NY Times bestselling author and Founder of BNI and Referral Institute
"We encourage US entrepreneurs and small business owners to read this book! They stand to profit greatly from Larry's wisdom and advice. British Airways understands in person meetings are crucial for businesses looking to expand."
- Simon Talling-Smith, Executive Vice President, Americas, British Airways
"In our increasingly virtual digital world, Blumsack's five habits are vital for anyone seeking to personally and emotionally bond face-to-face with others."
- Janice DiPietro, National Managing Partner, Consulting Services, Tatum, LLC
"Master 'storyseller' Larry Blumsack delivers powerful insights that will help every professional go beyond casual online connection to authentic business relationships."
- Gary A. LaBranche, CAE, President & CEO, Association for Corporate Growth®
"The story grabs you from the start and doesn't let you go until you 'get' it! A must read for young and old alike."
- Dr. Beverly Edgehill, CEO, The Partnership
"Face-to-Face is The Ultimate Social Media packs a bang for a little book."
- Edmund Barry Gaither, Director, National Center of Afro-American Artists and its Museum
"At last --an antidote to this age of digital communicators! In this engaging, wise book, Larry Blumsack teaches us to use our minds rather than our thumbs to build meaningful bonds with people. A masterful communicator, he illuminates the marvel in face-to-face encounters."
- Evelyn F. Murphy, Founder/President, The WAGE Project, Inc. and former Lt. Governor of Massachusetts
"A valuable guide for how to develop relationships that transcend salesmanship and is applicable across all forms of interpersonal interactions."
- Jeffrey Bussgang, General Partner, Flybridge Capital Partners and author or Mastering the VC Game
"I see my students' increasing dependence on internet technology... . Larry points out, without the personal interaction skills, this technology will only get you so far."
- Professor Todd Alessandri, Northeastern University College of Business Administration
"... a refreshing commonsense counterbalance to our digital din."
- John C. Jay, Managing Director, Executive Resources International
- Publication Date:
- 0982988206 / 9780982988206
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Business Communication / General