Add to Cart
Back to ThemeParkQueues.com
About the author:
Scott Wegener is a multi-award winning creative writer and game inventor who loves theme parks. As a stay-at-home dad he put the time his daughter napped in the afternoons to good use - no, not cleaning the house, but putting together this book.
Living in the Yarra Ranges of Victoria, Australia, visiting any significant sized theme parks for Scott is a long and expensive process. This book has helped keep his passion for theme parks burning during the long wait between visits, and perhaps, if he sells enough, he won't have to make another one - and can clean up the house!
Things to Do In Theme Park Queues
Imagine how much fun a day at a theme park would be if the long lines were fun too!
This entertaining book will make your visit to a busy theme park, like Disneyland, Universal Studios or Six Flags, even more enjoyable.
Filled with tips, activity ideas and trivia, this book helps remove the "downs" from your theme park visit.
- Kids and adults
- Single riders and large groups
- First timers and annual pass holders
- More than 130 ideas for confined queuing conditions
- Both classic and new games with a theme park twist
- A variety of activity types to keep people of all personalities and ages amused during the longest wait times of amusement park lines
- Learn how to avoid long queues altogether
- Use the check-list of items to plan what to take to the park
- Get constructive help for conquering your fear of roller coasters
- And much more to help make your visit more enjoyable
- Record holding coasters
- Coaster types and milestones
- Theme park attendance figures
- and much more!
- Publication Date:
- 1456314491 / 9781456314491
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5" x 8"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Travel / Special Interest / Amusement & Theme Parks