Add to Cart
Return to www.jpb.com
About the author:
Teacher, traveller, artist, writer, Eurocrat and entrepreneur, Jeffrey Baumgartner has led an eclectic life that has spanned three continents and included careers that have ranged from teaching English in Portugal to launching one of Thailand's first Internet and multimedia production houses; from writing magazine columns in Asia to promoting e-commerce in Europe through the European Commission.
Along the way, he has learned a great deal about how groups of people behave and, particularly, innovate. He developed this knowledge into a structured innovation process and commercialised it in 2003 by founding jpb.com, a leading innovation process management software and consultancy company with offices in the Brussels and New York City areas as well as representative offices around the world.
In addition, Jeffrey co-founded and co-manages the Brussels Imagination Club, a non-profit group devoted to experimentation in teaching and facilitation.
He has also written widely on creativity and innovation in the eJournal Report 103. His articles have been reprinted in magazines, books, theses, blogs and newsletters.
Jeffrey currently lives with his two sons and two cats in Erps-Kwerps, Belgium.
Company web site at http://www.jpb.com/
The Way of the Innovation Master
The Way of the Innovation Master provides you with the essential knowledge and insight you need in order to become a master of innovation in your company. It is a unique book written in three parallel, yet intertwined cycles:
1) The semi-spiritual journey of Jane, a CEO who is determined to become an innovation master in order to transform her overly bureaucratic global company into the innovation powerhouse it once was.
2) A dialogue between two old-school company presidents who talk about applying the lessons of an Innovation Master in their respective businesses.
3) A series of short, concise lessons that provide step-by-step instructions that every Innovation Master needs to know.
Written with wit and insight, The Way is not just another dry business book. Rather it is an enjoyable, thought-provoking tour of organisational innovation - and a must read for any manager who wants really to understand the innovation process.
- Publication Date:
- 9491156004 / 9789491156007
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Management / General