The Silk Flower Centerpiece Handbook: A Course FOR IMPATIENT PEOPLE
Silk Flower Arranging Basics, Tips and Techniques
David C. Lauria
If you have any desire to learn how to make professional-looking silk flower arrangements almost OVERNIGHT, without going to school - and - How To Make Money With Them, this could be the book for you!
With The Silk Flower Centerpiece Handbook, in a matter of DAYS, not months or years, you will know the BEST of what the author has learned over 20 years!
NO MORE GUESSING about how to make silk flower arrangements, wedding centerpieces or a silk bridal bouquet!
In record time, you will be able to create lovely, lasting, professional-looking gifts that will charm and delight family and friends. You could also use your new-found ability to add your personal touch to special celebrations.
In any case, be prepared for praise - and perhaps a new popularity - when your hidden talent is discovered. You could even start earning some extra cash for yourself - the Stepping-Stone Guide will show you how easy it can be to begin earning money with your new skill.
Streamlined information to use NOW:
- A comprehensive (but painless) grounding in floral design basics
- Must-know silk flower arranging basics, techniques, and pro tips
- Stem placement pattern diagrams to help you quickly assemble impressive silk flower arrangements that you’ll be proud to display right from the start
- Easy-to-follow template design instructions to make eye-catching floral designs - from simple accent bouquets to table arrangements, even a cascading bridal bouquet - each with step-by-step photos, detailed instructions, and author insights
- A blockbusting FORMULA that will supercharge your floral design creativity and help you make silk arrangements with endless variation
- A Stepping-Stone Guide to how you can start making money with artificial floral skills - proceed at your own pace, while growing in confidence and expertise
- Surprise Gifts, Top Pick Resources, and a Solid Gold BONUS which will significantly expand and advance your floral design education far beyond the Handbook material
If you want to learn how to make silk flower arrangements NOW, as fast and as inexpensively as possible, you will find The Silk Flower Centerpiece Handbook to be a fantastic Basics and Beyond guide to the art of silk flower arranging.
MAXIMUM KNOWLEDGE in MINIMUM TIME - no experience required!
To explore what is in The Silk Flower Centerpiece Handbook in much greater detail, visit
- Publication Date:
- 1484003683 / 9781484003688
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 11"
- Full Color
- Related Categories:
- Crafts & Hobbies / Flower Arranging