Add to Cart
Thanks! Find additional resources on the Webbiegrrl Blog!
About the author:
SARAH R. YOFFA is the author of the award-winning Webbiegrrl Writer blog, published twice-weekly via KindleBlogs and on Blogger since 2011. She has a degree in Mechanical Engineering and worked as a bonafide Rocket Scientist as well as working on other DoD contracts. She also worked as a manager in the IT industry for over 20 years and ran her own web design and development business in the 1990s. She did independent consulting on business process development and marketing and was Project Manager for several IT and convergence technology startups in the Middle East in the post-Y2K era.
She currently lives in North Carolina writing Romantic Suspense under the Sarah R. Yoffa pen name and Science Fiction Thrillers under the pen name Marjorie F. Baldwin. You may contact her across the social media sites but she is most often found on Twitter @webbiegrrl
The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing (for Indie Authors)
Sarah R. Yoffa
In The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing (for Indie Authors), Sarah R. Yoffa adapts classic marketing strategies from automobiles and breakfast cereals to the unique challenges of the Indie Author in the Digital Publishing Industry.
* Learn how to apply the Law of Leadership and Law of Focus to make your unique Author Voice into a secret weapon.
* Learn how the Law of Duality and Law of Opposites can move you up the product ladder for your category.
* Learn 3 things from the Law of Sacrifice that can save you when the Law of Unpredictability comes into play.
* Learn how to calculate the cost and lead time for production of your next book in applying the Law of Resources.
In this business essential for the self-publishing professional, Indie Authors will learn the hands-on marketing strategies they never teach you in a creative writing course. These immutable laws are your guideposts on the road to success in the Digital Publishing industry. Choose to read the signs or ignore them at your own risk. The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing (for Indie Authors) will remain immutable with or without you.
- Publication Date:
- 1479263036 / 9781479263035
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.25" x 8"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Marketing / Industrial