This title is still being prepared for sale and should be ready soon.
About the author:
Craig Buck is a Virginia real estate attorney with 36 years experience conducting or supervising over 35,000 real estate closings. He was twice Chairman of the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors Standard Forms Committee and is a lecturer and teacher for real estate and continuing legal education programs.
Real Estate Contracts Handbook
Your Guide to Writing Clear, Concise and Correct Real Estate Contracts
Craig E Buck
The Real Estate Contracts Handbook is a popular guide to writing clear, concise and legally-correct real estate contracts. The 189-page Handbook contains over 100 useful contract clauses together with explanations, commentary, articles and sample forms.
Since laws vary by state, there is no one-size-fits-all contract. Use the Handbook in conjunction with your own contract form. Most standard forms lack the language you need for anything other than the simplest situations. With the Handbook, you'll never be scrambling for the right contingencies and clauses.
The Handbook also contains articles and insights to help you understand the special issues present in residential real estate contracts. Then, it offers practical insight and real-life solutions to contract drafting.
The Table of Contents includes:
1. How to Write a Clear, Concise and Correct Contract;
2. Suggested Contract Clauses;
3. Articles on Agency, How to Hold Title, Equity Sharing and Joint Ownership; Financing, Contracts for Deed, RESPA, Title Insurance, Tax Deductions and 1031 Exchanges;
4. Forms for Contract for Deed, Deed of Trust, Note, Joint Ownership[, Office and Residential Lease, Letter of Intent and Contract Assignment;
5. Ten Secrets Series - What your builder and lender don't want you to know;
6. Real Estate Dictionary;
7. Mortgage Payment Tables for 15 and 30 year loans.
Don't be caught unprepared, embarrassed and at a loss for words. The Handbook will get you through.
Previous editions have sold over 20,000 copies.
- Publication Date:
- 0971069700 / 9780971069701
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8" x 10"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Real Estate / General