Add to Cart
About the author:
Bill Corbett is the founder of the organization, Cooperative Kids, and developed the parent education class Love, Limits & Lessons(r). He is an entertaining conference speaker and conducts training sessions nationally for both parents and professionals.
Bill has a degree in psychology and has created
and hosted both radio and television shows on the subject of parenting. He is a father of three grown children, a grandfather and a step dad, and
resides with his loving wife Elizabeth.
Love, Limits, & Lessons: Expanded Edition
A Parent's Guide to Raising Cooperative Kids
Cover design or artwork by
Rick LaMarre, T Lak
Parents today need a different approach on discipline. The modern day child is more sensitive, less patient, and constantly wearing us down. The world is different today, requiring parents to master a unique care-giving style to keep them one step ahead of their children.
Love, Limits, & Lessons(r) Expanded Edition offers solid common sense solutions for raising capable and cooperative kids in today's fast-paced world.
Designed with the quick reference approach in mind, this book will allow you to turn immediately
to the situations you find yourself faced with most often. The suggestions in this guide will teach you how to:
* Read your children's behavior to understand why they act out the way they do
* Talk less, coach and guide more, and create more closeness as a family
* Create boundaries, set agreements, and get the kids to listen more effectively
* Teach your children lasting life lessons and devise a discipline plan that will work!
It's time to modernize the parent toolbox and this book is the much needed guide on to start the process.
- Publication Date:
- 0982112130 / 9780982112137
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Family & Relationships / Parenting / General