Add to Cart
Return to Doctor Carol Site
About the author:
Carol Ummel Lindquist, Ph.D., has been a therapist for more than 30 years. She is a board-certified clinical psychologist who has published numerous journal articles and a well-received book. A highly ranked professor who has trained many other marital therapists, she and her husband live in Laguna Beach, Calif., where they raised their two sons and she maintains her private practice.
Happily Married With Kids
It's Not A Fairy Tale
Carol Ummel Lindquist Ph.D.
Happily Married With Kids shows what you can do to make your marriage better and grow closer to your spouse after the kids arrive. This book is engaging, fun and practical, and filled with easy-to-follow tips to help you learn how to:
* GROW even closer with your spouse
* LEARN to communicate, even to disagree affectionately
* CREATE warm, loving, reliable support networks
* BALANCE life, love, work and parenting
* REJUVENATE your sex life
* CELEBRATE your marriage as much as your kids
Are you having less sex, less fun and more arguments than you did before kids? The arrival of a newborn puts a tremendous strain on even the best marriages. Happily Married With Kids has steps you can take to work toward a warm, loving relationship with your spouse that will last a lifetime.
- Publication Date:
- 0983130531 / 9780983130536
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Family & Relationships / Marriage & Long Term Relationships