Add to Cart
And get the companion book, Government Contracts Made Easier, HERE!
Government Contracts Made Easier: The Strategy Workbook
A Companion To The Original Handbook
Government Contracts Made Easier: The Strategy Workbook is the companion to Judy Bradt's highly-acclaimed handbook on government contracting.
The original guide presented seven steps to success that successful companies take on the road to expanding their government contract success...or taking their first steps.
Now, this practical workbook lets readers work hands-on with all seven steps to craft your unique plan to reach your highest-potential government prospects faster and more cost-effectively. That means more profit, and more growth, for you in a tough, competitive market.
"We're remaking all of our sales and marketing collateral, changing our bid/no-bid sheets, and implementing new ways of capturing and engaging our customer...all based on the compelling information in Government Contracts Made Easier."
-- Mike Curry, CEO, PARATUSEC
"We chose Judy Bradt's workbook and training as top resources to support our clients who want to win government business."
-- Maureen Jewell, Director, Procurement Technical Assistance Program, Montana
Created in response to popular demand and field-tested, Government Contracts Made Easier: the Strategy Workbook includes detailed exercises for...
* Goal-setting - to focus your efforts on achievable objectives
* Transition to new business - to ease your market entry and development
* Corporate capacity analysis - to make sure you're pursuing work you can actually perform
* Pinpointing your sweet spot - to improve cost effectiveness
* Structured market research - to leverage powerful free tools in the marketplace
* The bid / no-bid decision - a comprehensive framework you can adapt and use again and again
* Competitive positioning - to uncover clues to pre-RFP opportunities
* Unique value proposition development - to enable your company to stand out
* Evaluating business networks - to focus your time and money developing contacts who can help you
* Marketing planning guide - to align your efforts with government buyers' fiscal year and spending.
- Publication Date:
- 1461064937 / 9781461064930
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8" x 10"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Government & Business