Add to Cart
More books by DJ Young CLICK HERE
About the author:
D. J. Young is a full-time writer and conference
speaker with a passion for encouraging men in
their God-given role as "Dad". He and his wife
Kathy have been married over 40 years, and
are the proud parents of five adult children
and grandparents of six.
The Praying Dad
When You Pray, What's In It For You?
Have you ever wondered, "Do my prayers do any good?" "How do I know God even hears me?" Are you frustrated when you don't know how to help your son or daughter solve problems, conquer fears, or survive a heartbreak? Does your heart ache when your child is rejected or suffers a tragedy?
In The Praying Dad, D. J. Young comes alongside as a trusted mentor, sorting out the maze of a Christian Dad's doubts and dreams. Get a grip on your personal prayer time, and learn how to connect with your own heavenly Father. Progressing on your parenting journey, you will
* Learn the essential qualities of true wisdom
* Understand your source of authority as a father
* Receive directions for calling on God's power for your family
* Find courage to rise above feelings of defeat
* Appreciate the value of balancing leadership and love
A timely, concise treasure book full of truths gleaned from Scripture.
- Publication Date:
- 146112879X / 9781461128793
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Religion / Christian Life / Prayer