Add to Cart
Cover design or artwork by
Emily S Rubenstein
Grace Shields keeps her hectic life manageable one way and one way only: she makes lists, lots of them. Lists of her favorite Jackie Chan movies. Lists of her boyfriend's Pros and Cons. Lists about her favorite places to get a pizza. To Grace, each one is a very serious matter. And that's why no one ever reads the lists. Well, no one except for a few people who got a hold of them by accident...
1. Her best friend Bernsie, who understands the lists might be the only thing keeping Grace out of an asylum;
2. A child psychologist she was forced to see after her father passed away and the listing become more than just a hobby;
3. A very-nearly-almost fiancé who left Grace because of the lists.
Now, as Grace struggles to deal with a career that's getting away from her and the frustration of living with her brother George, the lists are all she can do to cope.
Enter Colin Kilbourne, a free-spirited musician with a knack for ruffling Grace's pristine feathers. And spilling coffee on her favorite work clothes. Immediately drawn to his carefree, stress-free attitude, Grace knows they'd be mismatched in every possible way. But that mischievous charm is hard to resist. What's a girl to do when the lists tell you to do one thing and your hearts tells you another?
- Publication Date:
- 1466276169 / 9781466276161
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.25" x 8"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Fiction / Romance / Contemporary