Add to Cart
Continue shopping for print versions of LP...
About the author:
Stephan Kinsella, editor, is Senior Fellow of the Ludwig von Mises Institute, Founder and Editor of Libertarian Papers, Founder and Director of the Center for the Study of Innovative Freedom (www.C4SIF.org), and General Counsel for Applied Optoelectronics, Inc.
Libertarian Papers, Vol. 3, Part 1 (2011)
Libertarian Papers (libertarianpapers.org), Volume 3 (2011). Part 1: Article Numbers 1-13. Published by The Ludwig von Mises Institute (mises.org). Edited by Stephan Kinsella (stephankinsella.com).
1. "Of Private, Common, and Public Property and the Rationale for Total Privatization" by Hans-Hermann Hoppe
2. "Plato and the Spell of the State" by Patrick C. Tinsley
3. "Review of Kosanke's Instead of Politics" by Don Stacy
4. "Response to Wisniewski on Abortion, Round Two" by Walter E. Block
5. "Unity and Integration in Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged" by Edward W. Younkins
6. "Response to Block on Abortion, Round Three" by Jakub Bozydar Wisniewski
7. "Well-Being and Objectivity" by Jakub Bozydar Wisniewski
8. "Truth in Philosophy" by Tibor R. Machan
9. "The Economic Nobel Prize" by Nikolay Gertchev
10. "Free Markets, Property Rights and Climate Change: How to Privatize Climate Policy" by Graham Dawson
11. "Review of Eagleton's Why Marx Was Right" by Morgan A. Brown
12. "Contra Copyright, Again" by Wendy McElroy
13. "The Causes of Price Inflation & Deflation: Fundamental Economic Principles the Deflationists Have Ignored" by Laura Davidson
- Publication Date:
- 146355267X / 9781463552671
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Philosophy / Political