Add to Cart
About the author:
Erika Gilchrist, "The Unstoppable Woman," is regarded as one of the most energizing, engaging, and captivating speakers in the industry. Her seminars, trainings and keynotes have empowered thousands of people. A partial list of corporations, associations and universities that have attended Erika's speaking engagements include:
* Monster (.com) * Dell
* Target * Staples
* Enterprise Rent A Car * PriceWaterhouseCoopers
* New York Life * American Airlines
* Mississippi Valley State University * QTG (Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade)
Growing up with traumatic beginnings has not only taught her how to adapt to change, but also how to overcome adversity. Erika is a Chicago native and during her youth, she has witnessed firsthand the effects that gang violence, drug abuse and poverty has had on her community. As a small child Erika was a victim of sexual abuse from the very people who were supposed to be there to protect her. As a result, she developed a strong passion for empowering women to overcome barriers to make them unstoppable in their own lives.
Despite challenging surroundings during her formative years, Erika has achieved great success. Some of her accomplishments include:
* 2007 Highest Trainer Rating of the Year on 'Conflict Management Skills for Women' by SkillPath Seminars
* Certified Life Coach through The Professional Woman Network (PWN)
* Published author of three books: Starting Today, 10 Ways to Prevent Failure, & The Secrets to Being an Unstoppable Woman
* Featured on the acclaimed television show Garrard McClendon Live on CLTV
* Former on-air radio personality on WKKC 89.3 FM Chicago
Erika travels across the globe giving keynote speeches that inspire her audiences to move into action.
"It's important to me to provide people with tangible and practical techniques that they implement right away; not in six months, or a year from now, but things can be done right now to begin that process."
The Secrets to Being an Unstoppable Woman
This book teaches women how to roll up their sleeves, make no excuses, and get what they want. It contains 9 chapters with vivid stories, exercises, illustrations, and thought-provoking content to get your butt moving!
- Publication Date:
- 0983822301 / 9780983822301
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Self-Help / Personal Growth / General