Add to Cart
Check our website for hundreds of hi-res designs!
About the author:
Roberto Gemori draws Polynesian tattoos for the site www.tattootribes.com and collaborates with a few specialized magazines under the nickname GiErre.
Passionate about Polynesian cultures he is among the site's founders and likes to share his works to shed some light on this beautiful and meaningful form of Art.
The POLYNESIAN TATTOO Handbook
Practical guide to creating meaningful Polynesian tattoos
Roberto Gemori, Roberto Gemori
Practical guide to creating meaningful Polynesian tattoos.
This book by the creators of TattooTribes.com takes the readers by the hand through the meaningful beauty of Polynesian tattoos, in a clear and easy to read way that helps understanding many traditional symbols and how they can be used to create a custom personal piece.
The book is beautifully crafted for easier consultation and a more enjoyable experience and it features:
- List of symbols and their meanings.
- Quick reference to find the right symbols for the desired meanings.
- Positioning the elements.
- Step by step creation process.
- Live examples and case studies.
- How to deal with names
- A lot more!
- Publication Date:
- 8890601655 / 9788890601651
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 7.44" x 9.69"
- Black and White with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Art / Body Art & Tattooing