Add to Cart
About the author:
Eoghan Odinsson is an award winning author with a lifelong passion for the knowledge of our Northern forefathers - or "folk lore", Literally, the knowledge of our people.
Graduating from the University of Aberdeen in Scotland with his Masters of Science degree, he subsequently taught for the University, as well as acting as Dissertation adviser for graduate students.
In addition to his academic background, Eoghan also holds a Black Belt in Chito-Ryu Karate, and has taught Martial Arts in Canada and the USA.
Eoghan has just returned from a 10 year stretch working in the Washington D.C. area, and is now back in his native Ottawa Valley where he lives with his wife, son and three dogs.
Eoghan is a professional member of the Canadian Authors Association.
The Havamal, Tao of the Vikings
From the Award Winning Author of "Northern Lore", comes "Northern Wisdom".
The Orient has long shared its ancient wisdom, and so now do the Northmen.
Northern Wisdom presents ancient Viking parables and knowledge in a delightfully accessible modern format.
Combining Teachings on par with Buddha, Lao Tzu, Myamoto Musashi, Nicollo Machiavelli & Sun-Tzu , "The Havamal" sheds light on forgotten lore of the dark ages.
In the days of the shield-wall, there still lived poets, scribes and philosophers.
In Northern Wisdom you will:
- Journey through the Mundane and the Mystical passages of the Havamal
- Discover the famed Hospitality of the Northmen
- Learn Maxims for respectable conduct
- Develop the Leadership traits of Heroes
- Explore tips for safe travel in Dark Ages Europe
- Uncover lessons for the bravest Warriors
- Share in the secrets of Odin's Love Quests
- Tap into the power of Viking Magic
Packing One Book? Look no further.
- Publication Date:
- 0987839403 / 9780987839404
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Body, Mind & Spirit / Inspiration & Personal Growth