Add to Cart
Consider our other books and programs.
The YOU in Your Business
Larry G Patten
This book is an indispensable workbook for anyone who owns or is thinking of owning a small business. It outlines and examines, in detail, what is required to assure that the owner has a quality life in the process of operating their business.
This book is a carefully designed compendium of practical advice on topics of vital importance to your success:
* Discovering how the desires for your personal life fit with the demands of operating your business.
* Determining what really matters most in your life and how the business helps to fulfill those needs and wants.
* Knowing the methods for bringing balance to your life and your business.
* Knowing how to define and assure success for yourself and for your business.
The You in Your Business is important for anyone who is currently operating or who is thinking about buying or starting a new venture. This book is set up in work book form, allowing you to work actively to achieve your desires. You will return time and time again using this book as a reference and a resource for assuring a quality life as you grow your small business operations.
- Publication Date:
- 1467952702 / 9781467952705
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 11"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Small Business / General