Add to Cart
Thank you for purchasing Lifelong Zeal. Click here to return to LifelongZeal.com
About the author:
Phillip Shumake is the evangelist with the East End Church of Christ in Lexington, KY. Educated at Florida College and Middle Tennessee State University, he holds a degree in Mass Communication. Phillip has preached for ten years and now lives in Lexington with his wife, Tracy, and their two children.
How To Build Lasting Passion For God
In Titus 2:14 God calls every Christian to become “…a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.” But how can Christians develop the kind of zeal that really lasts? It’s not by following contemporary trends or focusing only on positive topics. The real key is putting God’s plan into action.
Lifelong Zeal is a workbook to help Christians ignite a lasting passion for God based on the step-by step process Jesus used with Peter and His other disciples. In 22 lessons, students learn how to:
- Identify the three elements every spiritual fire MUST have to keep burning.
- Enhance their zeal with greater wisdom, courage and diligence.
- Recover from burnout, even when surrounded by discouragement.
- Pursue good deeds that align with their personality and talents.
- Keep their hope anchored in God’s grace.
Lifelong Zeal includes over 400 scripture references, as well as discussion questions, making it perfect for personal or public Bible studies. Christian zeal does not have to fizzle out over time, it can grow deeper and more mature. So get started in this inspiring study and enjoy a renewed spark in your walk with God!
- Publication Date:
- 1475037724 / 9781475037722
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6.69" x 9.61"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Religion / Biblical Studies / Bible Study Guides