Add to Cart
Check out another fine Mayan calendar book... "The Serpent and the Jaguar"
Mayan Calendar Astrology
Mapping Your Inner Cosmos
Mayan Calendar Astrology: Mapping Your Inner Cosmos is the quintessential handbook to help you understand the art of Mayan astrology and how to harness it for a profound illumination of your personal lifepath. If you liked Jaguar Wisdom, this book will take you even deeper into the powerful insights that Mayan astrology can offer, whether you’re a seasoned expert or just a beginner.
Included in the book are:
- Complete information about the day signs and numbers
- The importance of the Year Lord
- The Mayan Destiny chart (also known as the Mayan Cross)
- The complete nine-sign horoscope
- Solar and lunar cycles
- A unique method for determining the phases of human life
- The personal compatibility matrices embedded within the Tzolk’in
- A little-known technique for assessing human relationships by combining two horoscopes into a composite chart
- Calendar diagrams and horoscope templates
- A powerful and meditative technique called the “Path of Feathered Serpent,” based on our own “personal lunar month” and designed, through a series of guided meditations, to awaken the koyopa or inner lightning we all possess.
I am profoundly grateful to Kenneth Johnson for sharing his experientially based understanding of the Tzolk'in in this remarkable book. As a long-time lover of the Mayan world, Mayan Calendar Astrology finally opened my eyes to the subtle workings of the 260-day calendar and led me to embrace it as a genuine path to self-understanding. The author's work is based upon his years of work with several aj q'ijab' in the Guatemalan highlands, primarily in Momostenango, the important center for contemporary Mayan calendar knowledge. Johnson's explanations of the significance of the 13 numbers, the Mayan Destiny chart, the Year Lords, and the Path of Feathered Serpent are unique in popular literature and will enrich the understanding of even dedicated scholars.
— Robert Sitler, PhD, Director, Latin American Studies, Stetson University
- Publication Date:
- Dec 19 2011
- 0977403599 / 9780977403592
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Body, Mind & Spirit / Astrology / General