Add to Cart
Musings on metaphysics, origins, meaning and purpose.
Explained: The Meaning of Life!
Revealed: The Secret of Happiness!
"If only I had known this when I ..."
"Why didn't somebody tell me sooner?"
A down-to-earth look at the things we believe
because " ... well, because we just do".
Enjoy a non-scholarly, and sometimes whimsical, stroll through an
assortment of ideas which tackle the 'big questions' by asking:
- Why do you think a peacock's tail is beautiful?
- How do we know what we believe?
- What's love got to do with it?
- What does a goldfish know?
- Is contentment attainable?
- What's left of human rights?
- Can we learn from the animals?
- Where did truth and beauty come from?
The answers, if nothing else, should prove useful for starting
conversations at dinner parties, but may also open a window to the
perennial questions about meaning, purpose and happiness, and show
that achieving them is entirely in keeping with 'Reasonable Expectations'.
* American spelling edition *
(Get the British spelling edition here: https://www.createspace.com/3779833 )
For more information: http://iangoldthorp.blogspot.com.au/
- Publication Date:
- 1469946246 / 9781469946245
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.25" x 8"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Self-Help / General