Add to Cart
The higher the stakes and the closer the score, the more you need a strong mental game. Think Better, Win More!
About the author:
Mike Tully is an author, blogger and national speaker on getting the most out of your practice time. An international sports writer for 13 years, he studied the world's greatest coaches and athletes at the Olympics, World Series and Stanley Cup playoffs. Changing careers, he became a college and high school coach, where he grew fascinated by why some people improve more than others. Co-author of "Ten Things Great Coaches Know," Tully blogs at www.totalgameplan.com. He lives in Clifton, NJ.
The Improvement Factor
How Winners Turn Practice into Success
Mr. Mike Tully
Improve at anything you do by using the ideas, attitudes and habits of world-class performers. You'll learn:
* How one small action per day can produce miracles in your life.
* How world-class athletes, businesspeople and artists think.
* The one trait that all great achievers share.
* How to overcome common obstacles to success.
- Publication Date:
- 1469993341 / 9781469993348
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Self-Help / Personal Growth / Success