Add to Cart
Down Under Version
AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND EDITION
Same book...different cover!
Great ideas are a dime a dozen, but what if you have the idea but not the dime? Slicing Pie outlines a simple process to get your business started even if you don't have a lot of cash.
In the early days you can use equity to get the things you need to start your company including help, equipment, supplies, rent and even credit.
Slicing Pie explains how to calculate the fair amount of equity to the right people. Learn the tricks of the trade including:
- Calculating a theoretical value of your company
- Assigning value to the various inputs to your business
- What to do when a founder leaves your company
- How to handle equity when you have to fire someone
This unique guide answers the tough questions for budding entrepreneurs and helps make sure they get started on the right foot.
- Publication Date:
- 1470027720 / 9781470027728
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5" x 8"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Entrepreneurship