Add to Cart
About the author:
Mark Papadas is an author, speaker, coach and founder of I AM 4 Kids(tm), an innovative children's empowerment program that is revolutionizing elementary education. After years of training and coaching adults, he's delivering those same self-empowerment tools to children.
Being blessed to work in the self development field for over 20 years, working with and for such leaders as Brian Tracy, Zig Ziglar, and Anthony Robbins, Mark has been witness to countless success stories by those who realize their power and achieve their goals using proven tools and strategies.
When introduced to the concepts of personal growth and self-empowerment in high school, Mark was immediately hooked. Growing up in the 70's, his parents worked hard to keep food on the table and make ends meet. Frequently, Mark was in the care of two older brothers - one of which often got his point across with his fists. Many times, he was beaten severely. While it was a difficult period growing up, he learned to control his mind and look inward for strength. Those tough childhood years are the threads that help
Mark relate to the challenges many children face today.
Mark is an engaging leader, great motivator and superb teacher. His creative energy has compelled him to create several innovative programs that are helping tens of thousands of people today.
Some of his career achievements are:
* Created I AM 4 Kids - an innovative new children's empowerment program taught in elementary schools teaching each child how to create their own empowering identity.
* Authored the book 10 Secrets to Empower Kids and Awaken the Child in You!
* Author of the Power to the Pupils series - an series of empowering story books for kids
* Wrote final chapter in collaborative eBook, "The Way Out...Your Guided Path to Success" with Brian Tracy, Bill Bartmann, Jim Cathcart, Steve Siebold, Hyrum Smith, Marsha Petrie Sue, Ivan Misner, Don Hutson, & others.
* Appeared with legends such as Zig Ziglar and Brian Tracy.
* Hosted live talk radio show - The Motivational Hour - on AM 560 WIND on Sunday mornings from 2005 - 2007.
* Managed the operations of Anthony Robbins & Associates - Chicago.
* Designed programs such as I AM...The Power of Your True Identity(tm), The R.A.P.I.D. Sales Method(tm), and Their Lips are Moving(tm) - which have changed the lives and fortunes of individuals and businesses.
Mark is bringing his message of identity, empowerment and leadership to the most important people in the world - OUR KIDS!
10 Secrets to Empower Kids and Awaken the Child in You
Mark G Papadas
"10 Secrets to Empower Kids and Awaken the Child in You" is a must-read for any parent, teacher, coach, social worker, or volunteer who interacts with kids on a regular basis.
How do you finish the statement, I AM...?
Over 50% of American school children finished their I AM... statement with a negative trait or characteristic. The following are actual responses from second through fifth graders before going through the I AM 4 Kids identity process: "I AM... stupid." I AM... ugly." "I AM... fat." "I AM... unlovable."
"10 Secrets to Empower Kids and Awaken the Child in You" walks kids (and adults alike) through the powerful identity building process and allows the reader to create their own empowering identity and positive belief system. In short, it helps kids become their own role models.
After going through the identity process, the book details ten simple and effective secrets to empower kids and further enhance the identity they create for themselves.
This is NOT a book about self-esteem and feeling good about failing. This is a book designed to let the inherent greatness, creativity, and perseverance that exists within each child to flourish and allow the child to succeed - not just now - but for the rest of their lives!
A portion of the proceeds from sales of this book is donated to The I AM 4 Kids Foundation - a recognized 501c3 charity committed to integrating this important material into every public elementary school in the country over the next ten years at no cost to the schools.
- Publication Date:
- 1475143362 / 9781475143362
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Self-Help / Personal Growth / Success