Add to Cart
The Insider's Complete Guide to AP US History
The Essential Content
Larry Krieger is a renowned author and educator whose books and workshops have helped thousands of students achieve high scores on the APUSH exam. Larry has long recognized that students do not need to memorize long lists of names, dates, places, events, and terms. Instead, AP US History: The Essential Content ignores topics that rarely generate questions while focusing on topics that generate the overwhelming majority of test questions. Here is a brief summary of The Essential Content’s unique features:
40 chronological chapters that follow the College Board’s AP US History Course Description outline.
- 4 chapters that compare key events such as the First and Second Great Awakening and key people such as Marcus Garvey and Dr. King.
- Over 100 sidebar tips that tell students what to ignore and what to study.
- Over 25 references to specific essays and DBQ’s found at the College Board’s authoritative AP Central website.
- 65 key terms that are regularly tested on the APUSH exam.
- 1 annotated sample DBQ and 1 annotated sample free-response essay.
- 20 Top Ten list of key people, events, Supreme Court cases, reformers and books.
- 100 practice multiple-choice questions.
- 50 Podcasts that review how key events, people, and Supreme Court cases are tested.
- Publication Date:
- 0985291206 / 9780985291204
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 7.44" x 9.69"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Education / History