Add to Cart
About the author:
Marci Wise is a journalist, author and student of human nature whose work serves to reignite a passion for living and awe for life. With degrees in psychology and mass communications, she's spent the last two decades reaching people in a variety of ways - as the editor of a top-rated newscast, the producer of a nationally syndicated television show, and a science writer promoting education and conservation.
Analytical from an early age, she's focused her career on helping people find more fulfillment in their daily lives. Both her radio series, Finding Meaning in the Mysterious, and her regular "A Moment of Clarity" column for Positive Impact Magazine examine ways to sharpen our awareness of the majesty of living. She currently lives in Florida with her husband and two sons and is hard at work on her next book.
Pain, Passion & Purpose
A Guide to Escaping Torment & Finding Bliss
"The instruction manual you wish had come with your life." Lisa Daily - Author, Syndicated Columnist, Media Personality
Discover the Greater Purpose for our Pain
Pain, Passion and Purpose offers an insightful journey through our darkest moments and the unexpected gifts they offer. This inspiring book creates a plan for using these experiences as a vehicle for transformation - instead of a prison separating us from our happiness.
READERS WILL LEARN TO:
* Examine the role suffering plays in the ultimate fulfillment of life purpose
* Shed undermining tendencies
* Develop an eye for specific lessons geared toward personal fulfillment
* Create a life that reflects their authenticity
* Preserve their newfound sense of freedom and well-being
* Understand the language of the Universe and tap into inspiration
* Acknowledge the mysterious source of power that exists in all of us
Through a combination of self-awareness, personal responsibility and Divine inspiration we each can re-energize our lives with miracles, majesty and mystery - and set our feet squarely on the path to passion and purpose!
- Publication Date:
- 1475032544 / 9781475032543
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Self-Help / General