Add to Cart
For more info and samples see our website
About the author:
Karen Spurney holds a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Southern California in piano performance and has over a decade of experience in teaching piano. Karen has played with orchestras and performed in both small and large ensembles. She has produced and conducted dozens of performances for K-8 students.
Karen created NOTEBUSTERS as a way to increase her beginning to intermediate students' note-reading skills, as typical music theory books do not contain a sufficient amount of practice. Her goal was straightforward and timed exercises that encourage self-improvement. She designed exercises for NOTEBUSTERS to be fun, simple, and quick, so kids of all ages (and attention spans) could benefit.
Karen Marie Spurney, Steven Gross
Cover design or artwork by
- Improves sight-reading skills through timed exercises and repetition
- 240 1-minute exercises covering over 30 notes on both staves
- Easy to track scoring system encourages self-improvement
- Fun, simple, and quick exercises so students of all ages (and attention spans) can benefit
NOTEBUSTERS is a music workbook designed to increase sight-reading skills. NOTEBUSTERS is intended for beginning to intermediate music students looking for a quick and practical way to increase the speed at which they read and play music notes. NOTEBUSTERS can be used for almost any instrument including the piano, violin, guitar, bass, flute, ukulele, etc.
- Publication Date:
- 0615624693 / 9780615624693
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 11"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Music / Instruction & Study / General