Add to Cart
About the author:
JOSHUA FREE is the prolific author of over 30 books, including: "Sumerian Religion: Secrets of the Anunnaki & The Origins of Babylon", "Mesopotamian Magic: A Comprehensive Course in Sumerian & Babylonian Mardukite Systems of Ancient Magick & Religion", "Necronomicon Anunnaki Bible: The Babylonian Mardukite Tradition", "A Complete Course Curriculum in Druidry: Self-Initiation into the Druidic Tradition", "A Complete Course Curriculum in Magick: Systems of Reality, The Universe & Everything" and many more.
On the Summer Solstice 2008, Joshua Free founded the Mardukite Research Organization (Mardukite Ministries) and the active 'Council of Nabu' formed from the Mardukite Chamberlains in 2009 that oversees the research, development and literary publication of the exponentially growing modern "Mardukite" Babylonian Anunnaki revival movement. In a few short years, Joshua Free has risen to become an underground celebrity and global authority on the Mardukite Babylonian Anunnaki Tradition.
Secrets of Sumerian Language
The Archaic History & Development of Babylonian-Akkadian Tablet Writing (A Dictionary of Cuneiform Signs)
Available to the public for the first time ever -- a comprehensive, practical, concise and economical guide to cuneiform writing, Sumerian language and its refined Akkadian use in Babylon, brought to the surface realm from the underground vaults of the world renown Mardukite Research Organization.
"Secrets of Sumerian Language" is an amazing revelation of the deep esoteric origins of human language, writing and its historic contribution toward evolving human consciousness, the establishment of societal systems and alteration of reality perception. Immerse yourself holistically into the Mesopotamian paradigm to discover the arcane truth and profound beauty of the ancient Sumerian and Babylonian (Akkadian) cuneiform literary tradition -- one which changed the world!
Drawing from and building upon the research and expertise of the leading related underground movement, driven by the prodigious and prolific writings of Joshua Free, "Secrets of Sumerian Language" reveals:
* The origins of societal language and the psychological (and spiritual) impact cuneiform had toward the inception and control of human civilization via linguistic encoding.
* What the most ancient Sumerian and Babylonian tablets writings on the planet have done to contribute to the birth and advancement of traditional archetypes in human culture, belief, politics, economics and world order.
* How to analyze and interpret cuneiform logograms ("signs"), semantics and phonetics utilized for Sumerian and Babylonian (Akkadian) clay tablet writings to preserve their incredible legacy with obscure pictographs and ideographs.
While other more expensive sources of cuneiform knowledge offer little more than a mere Sumerian Lexicon of vocabulary only (using the Roman Latin script you are reading now), "Secrets of Sumerian Language" actually simplifies the scribe's art of tablet transliteration and translation
* Clear definitions to 1000's of words!
* Over 500 illustrated 'easy-to-read' cuneiform signs!
* Comparative cross reference tables for Sumerian, Akkadian (Babylonian) and English semantics!
* ...and much more!
"Secrets of Sumerian Language: The Archaic History & Development of Babylonian-Akkadian Writing (A Dictionary of Cuneiform Signs)" is the definitive and revolutionary approach to understanding these ancient Mesopotamian mysteries unlike anything you've ever seen before!
[EDITION NOTE: "Secrets of Sumerian Language" is an official publication of the Mardukite Chamberlains, the final installment of the Year-4 cycle and caries the vault designation of 'Liber-I'.]
- Publication Date:
- 1475266030 / 9781475266030
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 7.5" x 9.25"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Foreign Language Study / Ancient Languages / General