Add to Cart
About the author:
Brad Rex has led a Surpassing! life. He was a nuclear submarine officer, leader of Disney's Epcot theme park for five years, Executive Vice President/Chief Customer Officer for Hilton Grand Vacations, and a distinguished graduate of the United States Naval Academy and Harvard Business School. Brad is a noted public speaker, husband for 30 years, and father of three, with 52 valuable lessons for Surpassing! living.
The Surpassing! Life
52 Practical Ways to Achieve Personal Excellence
Would You Like to Have Money, Health, Honor, Relationships, Knowledge, Leadership and Success Beyond Measure?
The Surpassing! Life provides easy, time-proven concepts to simplify your life, increase your happiness, and surpass all expectations. With intriguing chapters like Submerged for 70 Days, Behind Closed Doors, and Humble Success, you'll learn useful secrets that will make you shine:
* A $23 Cup of Coffee-add over $500,000 to your retirement account
* Sleep Deprived-learn how to get a good night's rest
* Tell Me Your Story-develop new, strong friendships
* 13 Years-find out how to add hours of productive time to your day
* This, Too, Shall Pass-become a realistic optimist and take on any challenge
* Who Are You? What Do You Want?-create new focus and energy for your life
* Plus 46 more great chapters
Each section takes only minutes to read, but can benefit you for a lifetime. Find out what other happy, successful people already know, and start living the Surpassing! life today.
- Publication Date:
- 0985551909 / 9780985551902
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Self-Help / Personal Growth / Success