Add to Cart
About the author:
Rachel Jonat is the mom and mind behind TheMinimalistMom.com. A site devoted to owning less stuff, being debt-free and living well.
In the fall of 2010 Rachel and her husband radically decluttered their home and sold the family vehicle. Fed up with debt, stress and stuff, they wanted a simpler home and more time. They found it with less stuff.
Less stuff helped them:
- have more time
- pay off $80,000 worth of debt in under 2 years
- work less
- spend more time on health, family and connections
- have fewer arguments over cleaning! Less stuff = less cleaning
Rachel's has been featured in TV and radio programs and is a go to expert for living well with less. She currently lives in a two bedroom apartment with her husband and three sons - and they love it!
The Minimalist Mom's Guide to Baby's First Year
How to create time, space and money
Rachel Catriona Jonat
Are you a new parent or expecting a baby?
Tired, stressed out and looking at a list of stuff for your new baby that's a mile long? Wondering how you're going to afford it all and fit it in your home?
Tear up that list. I'm going to show you how to live simply and enjoy those first months with your baby. Without all the clutter!
This book is full of ideas for:
If you want to enjoy those first months and year with your new baby, if you want a relaxed and restful pregnancy, if you want less clutter and more sleep, this book is for you.
- doing more with less
- avoiding the clutter trap of too much baby stuff
- slowing down so you can enjoy the early months with your new baby
- saving money
- creating a peaceful spacious home no matter the square footage of it
- finding more time in your day for things like sleep (!), relaxing and bonding with your new baby. Oh, and did I mention more sleep?
- Publication Date:
- Nov 01 2011
- 1477494588 / 9781477494585
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Family & Relationships / Life Stages / Infants & Toddlers / General