Add to Cart
Pedagogically Speaking Tips & Tricks for Promethean's Activ Inspire
Mrs Selena Woodward
Prepared for publication by
Mr Matthew Woodward
- Are you an educator who has access to Activ Inspire and an Interactive Whiteboard (IWB)?
- Do you have a basic knowledge of Activ Inspire already?
- Do you want some new ideas for your lesson plans?
- Do you want to learn how to use the technology you've been given in a way that will help improve teaching and learning for your students?
- Do you want to get the outstanding box next to the "use of ICT" in your lesson ticked on your lesson observation? Or demonstrate that you can fulfil AITSL's National Professional Standard for Teachers 2.6?
Then this is the book for you! Learn how to create fun, simple and fully interactive lesson which successfully link your subject knowledge with technology and pedagogy!
Written by Selena Woodward, this book is a practical guide to getting more out of your Interactive Whiteboard Software. Learn how to use simple tools in Activ Inspire to engage your students and deepen their learning. Consider how you can use the tools to differentiate, to scaffold, challenge and extend students, to assess and much, much more.
Written from a teacher's perspective, this book will ensure that your partnership with this technology is truly enhancing learning and teaching in your classroom.
- Publication Date:
- 1478318856 / 9781478318859
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 7" x 10"
- Full Color
- Related Categories:
- Education / Professional Development