Add to Cart
About the author:
Rosalys is a French author-illustrator. Her creations are the result of many influences, of her admiration for Western painting and of her passion for Japanese pop culture. She expresses herself by various media - artbook, children's book, comic book, poster, exhibition - and always puts in the spotlight femininity and beauty.
Berrie, the Magic of Pastry
Berrie loves pastries, but she loves more than anything seeing how people are happy thanks to the cakes! But how could a clumsy little girl hope to become a pastry chef? In order to help her make her sincere wish come true, Florentin and Crispy, a mysterious young boy and his rabbit, come to entrust her with an extraordinary item…
- "Magical girl" collection, Children's book.
- Also available in French edition ("Fraisie, la magie de la pâtisserie").
- Also available in version optimized for iPad, for iPhone/iPod and for Kindle.
- See the website of the publishing house: http://univers-partages.org/publishing
- Publication Date:
- Sep 27 2012
- 2367500029 / 9782367500027
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Full Color with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Juvenile Fiction / Girls & Women