Add to Cart
Back to Feverbee
How to Build Bigger, Better, and More Active Online Communities
Buzzing Communities cuts through the fluff to offer a clear process for creating thriving online communities.
This book combines a century of proven science, dozens of real-life examples, practical tips, and trusted community-building methods. This step-by-step guide includes a lifecycle for tracking your progress and a framework for managing your organization's community efforts.
This Book Will Help You to
- Understand what the members of your community really want.
- Dramatically increase the number of newcomers that become regulars.
- Avoid the mistakes most organizations make when they try to build online communities.
- Develop a fantastic, user-friendly website for your members.
- Grow your online community to critical mass and beyond
- Keep members engaged and active in your community.
- Measure the community's return on investment and explain the benefits to your organization.
- Publication Date:
- Oct 18 2012
- 0988359901 / 9780988359901
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Computers / Web / Social Networking