Add to Cart
Shop for more books.
About the author:
Dr. Lonnie Carton is a former CBS broadcast journalist known for her nationwide program, "In The Learning Center"; and a distinguished author of many works including the popular book, "No Is A Love Word." She has received many awards including:
* The National Media Award of The American Psychological Association.
* The Margaret Sanger Award for informational programs dealing with human sexuality.
* The Gabriel Award for T.V. Informational Programming
* The San Francisco State Media Award for Best Home/School Radio Instruction.
A University professor and long time consultant to the Boston School System, Dr. Carton continues to provide practical strategies and simple effective tools for audiences of all ages.
STOP IT! You're too smart to keep making Dumb Decisions
Dr. Lonnie Carton
Whether you're a working parent trying to juggle child care, your job, and time for yourself, or a young professional with confusing career and personal options, "Stop It! You're Too Smart to Keep Making Dumb Decisions" is for you.
Your entire life is shaped by the many decisions you make. Some choices are small, like what shall I have for dinner, while others involve personal, financial or medical risk. The smart decision-making plan called D.A.I.S.E. shared in this book provides a new beginning for you.
- Publication Date:
- 0982971621 / 9780982971628
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Education / Decision Making & Problem Solving