Add to Cart
Actionable Evaluation Basics: Getting succinct answers to the most important questions [minibook]
E. Jane Davidson
Avoid getting lost in indicators, measures, and analysis methods; use this guide to get clear, well-reasoned, insightful answers to your most important questions about quality and value.
Great tips for reporting that is succinct and straight-to-the-point without falling into the trap of oversimplification.
This easy-to-read, informative minibook provides an overview of the six elements essential for actionable evaluation, as covered in Dr. Jane Davidson's popular workshops on Actionable Evaluation:
(1) a clear purpose for the evaluation;
(2) the right stakeholder engagement strategy;
(3) important, big picture evaluation questions to guide the whole evaluation;
(4) well-reasoned answers to the big picture questions;
(5) succinct, straight to the point reporting that doesn't get lost in the details; and
(6) answers and insights that are actionable.
- Publication Date:
- 1480102695 / 9781480102699
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Full Color
- Related Categories:
- Social Science / Methodology