Add to Cart
About the author:
Alina is the author of "The Five Lows Diet" for successful sustainable weight loss and healthy & happy living, as well as a series of parent-care guides on pregnancy, active birth, breastfeeding & weaning, baby care, and raising families.
As a mother of four noisy but beautiful girls, Alina is passionate, but not obsessive, about healthy unpretentious living, often within the constraints of a tight family budget. Her simple, back to basics "nuggets of wisdom" are delightfully refreshing in today's busy and stressful lifestyles.
Her top tip? Ignore the over-ambitious perfection-seeking deadline-driven world, which tells you to have things done fast. Keep it simple. Slow Down. Enjoy it - every single stage of your life. Even if it means extra half an hour in the shops reading all the food labels!
Oh, and any skill can be learned, any fear can be conquered.
If you believe, you can do anything you set your mind to.
Life's too short for just work and no fun! Discover more on www.motherandbabyexpert.com
Mother and Baby Expert's Non-Fussy Baby Feeding from Bump to Breast & Spoon
From the author of “The Five Lows Diet for Happier, Healthier Lifestyle & Sustainable Weight Loss”, this easy, non-fussy and stress-free guide will support you in feeding your baby from pregnancy, through breastfeeding, to baby weaning and beyond.
Highly recommended for all first-time mothers or mothers-to-be. Start early for a lifelong result!
You DON’T have to be a trained chef or a gourmet cook to feed your family!
All your questions answered:
- What to feed your bump – to grow a non-fussy eater and monitor your pregnancy weight gain for healthy baby growth, and no excess fat to lose afterwards.
- Be a Lazy Mother – Breastfeed! Discover the art of successful breastfeeding here.
- First foods – when to start and how to feed – from puree to mash and finger foods, through to sharing the family meals early on.
- Baby Jars or Baby Led weaning – which is the right way.
- What to drink – you and your baby.
- What to eat – for your baby to grow healthily and for you to shift post pregnancy pounds the easy way.
- How to establish healthy routine – for happy healthy kids, to last a lifetime.
- Publication Date:
- Oct 19 2012
- 1480138290 / 9781480138292
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 7" x 10"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Family & Relationships / Life Stages / Infants & Toddlers