Add to Cart
About the author:
Gabrielle Raiz is also known as "the Hot Yoga Doctor" and also the Author of the best-selling "Hot Yoga MasterClass" - a Reference Manual for Hot Yoga fans around the world.
An ex-dentist, Gabrielle is a keen student of "holistic health" and loves to create the best healthy and delicious food for her family - and with the recent launch of "Green Smoothie Magic" is now sharing these simple and easy recipes - and her secret techniques - with the world!
Something you may not know about Gabrielle (and rather unusual for a yoga instructor) is that she used to race motorcycles!
Green Smoothie Magic - 132+ Delicious Green Smoothie Recipes That Trim And Slim
If you've ever wondered how to include more raw and plant-based foods into your diet, then learning to make delicious green smoothies in seconds, using easy-to-find ingredients is an essential skill! While some books depend on 'superfoods' or require difficult to find ingredients, Green Smoothie Magic solves this problem admirably by giving you over 132 recipes with ingredients that you can find just about anywhere that won't break the bank.
With a down-to-earth approach, Gabrielle shows you how to adapt recipes, substitute ingredients and impress your family and friends with your extensive repertoire! This is an incredible time-saving way to gain all the benefits of a healthy, nutritional diet, without *having* to eat a mountain of salads every day.
- 132 tested green smoothie recipes (plus suggested variations)
- How to adapt and substitute ingredients depending on availability and taste
- Introducing smoothies to you and your family's lifestyle with no 'taste shock'
- How to add superfoods to any smoothie
- Best ways to wash and store ingredients
- Blending and blender recommendation
- 219+ pages of practical information
- Publication Date:
- Nov 14 2012
- 0980531934 / 9780980531930
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 11"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Cooking / Beverages / General