Add to Cart
Go to RGalen Consulting site...
About the author:
Bob Galen is President and Principal Agile Coach (CSC) at RGCG, LLC; a technical consultancy focused towards increasing agility and craftsmanship within their clients' software projects and teams. He has over 30 years of experience as a software developer, tester, project manager and leader. Bob regularly consults, writes, and is a popular speaker on a wide variety of software development topics. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Musings Toward Becoming "Seriously Agile" in Software Development
Agile Reflections began as a collection of blog posts from several series I've written from 2009 to 2012. As I looked back on the content, I saw some very compelling stories that, if updated and integrated into a cohesive volume, might add even more value to agile teams trying to increase their maturity and effectiveness.
There are five sections to the book:
1. Beginnings- the art of the start; how to effectively begin your agile teams and projects
2. Execution- where the rubber meets the road I suppose...guidance around effectively iterating
3. Customer- the why and what behind agile teams; who drives the value and who you deliver to
4. Mindset- you can easily 'say' you're agile, but are you really?
5. Leadership- yes, we need 'stinkin' leadership. I think more so in agile teams than many believe
I hope you find some value in the pages (physical or virtual) of this book. I want to think it will help you to become Seriously Agile.
- Publication Date:
- 0988502607 / 9780988502604
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Computers / General