Add to Cart
Write Your Family Story: Leaving a Living Legacy
Judy H Wright
We all have a lifetime of stories in our memory banks. We have had life lessons that our children and their children will want and need to know. Some of the stories will just provide entertainment or enlightenment. But they will all bridge the gap between generations.
Share these stories with your family, friends and anyone else who will listen;
* What was your favorite breakfast as a child?
* Tell me about your first car?
* What is an adversity you overcame as a child? An adult?
* Where did your parent's parents come from?
* What is your favorite time of day? Of year? Of life?
* What was your biggest disappointment?
* What did you do that took courage?
* How did you come to your political beliefs?
* What do you consider your biggest success?
* If you could have six words on your tombstone other than name and dates, what would they be?
* What makes you laugh?
* What advice about life would you give a 15 year old?
A comprehensive listing of over fifty methods of writing your history.
This booklet is filled with information, anecdotes, and examples to assist historians, journalists, instructors, or writers in clarifying which methods will best suit their purposes.
A must for life story writing classes.
- Publication Date:
- 1481286315 / 9781481286312
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Biography & Autobiography / Personal Memoirs