Add to Cart
A Christian's Guide To Hell
“I know I'm going to Hell and I'm okay with that...”
That was what one of my best friends told me the last time I invited him to church with me. I was a teenager and had no idea what to say to him. Now, as a 25 year ministry veteran, I've heard other people say the same thing over the years. What I've found is that nearly everyone has faulty beliefs about Hell.
In this straightforward book, Christian author and Bible teacher Greg Scott offers you the straight scoop on what the Bible actually says about Hell.
Drawing from his many years of leading Bible studies where Christians, non-Christians, pagans, wiccans, satanists, engineers, lawyers, doctors, college students and even a few actual rocket scientists were encouraged to ask “any question about anything.” Greg offers an easy to read, yet thorough look at what the Bible says about Hell.
When someone tells you they are okay with going to Hell, or you hear someone say, “Go to Hell” - you'll know exactly what to say...
- Who is in Hell now.
- What Satan's role in Hell is.
- What happens to people when they die.
- Why God created a horrible place like Hell.
- Who the first person in Hell is.
- How you can stay out of Hell.
- Your chances of getting out of Hell.
- How to avoid Hell without being a Christian.
- Publication Date:
- Jan 07 2013
- 1481292846 / 9781481292849
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Religion / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth